Fire damages fast-food restaurant

Fire damages fast-food restaurant
SAN DIEGO — A fire at an El Pollo Loco restaurant in Scripps Ranch Friday caused about $ 350,000 in damage, but no injuries were reported. The fire, which was classified as accidental, was reported about 6:30 a.m. at 10715 Scripps Poway Parkway.
Read more on fox5sandiego.com

Leave a Reply

Submit Your Photo Of San Diego

Share A Story/ Photo of your city!

Title:
Text: (Type story here, it will show as text under the photo)
Picture: (will be re-sized automatically)
Tags: (add comma separated tags here)

 

You agree to these terms & conditions when posting!

English + no HTML please. We email you once your post is live.

Advanced submission/ Mobile users